Monday, November 26, 2007



I got my first haircut in Taj!! I think it turned out quite fantastic:) We found this amazing salon that is rather inexpensive and has loads of spa treatments as well... what fun:) Language class is going good... there's always an interesting aspect of Tajik culture to discuss.... today was the "get married=get pregnant" scenario... I was rather intrigued, my teacher said that you are pretty much expected/required from family and peer pressure to get pregnant within the first few months of being married... if you are not pregnant by the 6th month there is something wrong and your family will figure out what is happening and what the problem is.... interesting I thought.... well...the temp. has finally cooled down a bit, today got to 8 degrees C
I'm not quite sure what that is in F:) alrighty, talk to you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home