Saturday, December 20, 2008

Since being Home...

I've had so much fun hanging out with family, friends, and enjoyin' Texas! I have been so blessed and taken care of, my heart is truly grateful- you know who you are. After being here a month now, I feel I have come through the "repatriation" or readjusting process and definitely feel more comfortable with American culture and ways...I've also enjoyed spreading the Tajik love to everyone I can! I'm sorry to those I have had the privilege of visiting with and didn't take a photo... I have taken my camera with me, but I am horrible at remembering to use it! Other than the time I've gotten to spend with people, I've enjoyed:
-Starbucks
-Target, the Mall, and even, Walmart:)
-Chick-fil-A
-Driving
-taking walks with the dogs
-catching a few episodes of TLC and discovery health
-green beans
-Dr.pepper and sweet tea
-football games
- Christmas parties and festivities
-country music
-reading, (I know, not real!)









I have missed all my friends in Tajikistan and think about them often



3 Comments:

Blogger CONNIE said...

Could you have not told me that I needed to loosen that scarf??? I mean really that is so horrorfying!!! I look like I am locked up tighter than a drum! But hey if I can give someone a laugh then I guess it's worth it.

December 20, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger staci Godwin said...

haha! you always look good! I love you!

December 22, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Chrissy Godwin said...

So glad that you are enjoying your visit. We are so proud of you! Much love!

December 26, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home